Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Foodzie Tasting Box

I just love it when I come home from a hard day's work to find a surprise waiting for me on my doorstep...and today it's the May Foodzie tasting box!!!!! Yeah!!!! So, I'm sharing this with you before I rip open any of the items to taste!
Lemon Poppyseed & Almond Biscotti from Petaluma, CA; Pure Southren Iced Tea from Bluffton, SC; Dried Pineapple from Brooklyn, NY

Assorted Fresh Herb Sea Salts & recipe for Roast Chicken & Potatoes from Campbell, CA



Classic Seaweed Snack from Los Angeles, CA; Traditional Alfajores from San Francisco, CA

Again, what's the benefit to joining Foodzie Tasting Box? You can order any full-sized item you like with free shipping! Ok, I'm off to tasting now!
Yours truly,  Karen!!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP