Saturday, May 21, 2011

Having my cakes & eating it 2!

Tomorrow's my "special" day & look at the cakes I got so far...they're my absolute favorites!

The cake on the left is a Princess Cake from Schubert's  in SF on Clement St, given to me by one of my BFF, Norman.
The cake on the right is a Guava Chiffon cake baked just for me by one of the best BFF ever, Wendy!!!

Started my special weekend by going to "Cranberry Hill Mercantile & Stamp On Over" with some special friends for a fabulous used & new stamp sale...lots of good bargain! Plenty to rummage through..


Ended the day with dinner at "So", a fun & trendy chinese restaurant on Bryant St. in SF. The food was good & the place was packed!

Fried Tofu, Dried Sauteed String Beans

Pork with Chinese Pickle Noodle Soup


Hot & Sour Noodle Soup
The name of this dish is "Whatever!!!!!!" Good but spicy! Julienned broccoli, carrots, zucchini, diced jalapenos, almonds, cashews, peanuts, roasted lemongrass, roasted kaffir lime leaf, roasted whole chili, cayenne & paprika all stir fried in a unique sauce...I had it with pork.
I just ate my cakes & now looking forward to tomorrow!!!!!
Yours truly, Karen!


No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP