Sunday, May 29, 2011

Karen's Memorial Weekend

My memorable Memorial Weekend got off to a good start Fri. nite at Medallion Steakhouse where my BFF's at work helped me celebrate my bday (yes....still my bday!!! LOL!). Medallion Steakhouse on Rollins Road, in Burlingame has one ot the best (my opinion!) happy hour fares...good assortment of food, wine & beer....the price is right & the food's good! Happy hour is 4 -7 pm, Mon. to Sun....7 days a week! Check it out:
Prime Rib French Dip
Steak Tacos
Prime Rib Spring Rolls
 Left: Grass-Fed Sliders
Right:Teriyaki Steak skewers with Jambalaya 
Me with the BFFs:Janice, Leta, Evelyn, Lydia & Helen
As if baking me a Guava Chiffon cake wasn't enough, Wendy & Ray took Gil & I out Sun. for an all day outing. We started off with breakfast at Copenhagen Bakery (sorry, no pictures) which has wonderful breakfast & lunch & the best cakes & pastries. We ended the day with dinner at Maruichi's in Milpitas, which has the best ramen noodles. The ramen noodles are fresh & are made daily at their other location in Mountain View.


Combination B: Miso Ramen with California roll & Gyoza

Combination B: Kuro Ramen with California Roll & Gyoza

Soba with Tempura

Me with my BFF, Wendy


No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP