Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still Celebrating!

Yes! I'm still celebrating my b-day!!!!! This time another BFF, Maggie, took me to dinner last night to Bonarda in Burlingame on Burlingame Ave. I had been wanting to try this restaurant since it opened (maybe 4 years ago?). The cuisine is Italian with a hint of Mediterrean influence.
We started the evening off with our favorite cocktails:
On the left is Maggie's fav: Manhattan
On the right, my fav: Raspberry Cosmo (which was absolutely delicious!!!)
 For appetizers we shared Fried Calamari, which we both liked. The calamari tasted fresh, crispy & crunchy, not chewy or greasy at all.
 For our entrees, we both had the special of the night, Sea Bass, served with grilled asparagus over a bed of fluffy rice. The sauce on the Sea Bass was delicious but unfortunately, the sea bass was cooked a little too well done, otherwise it would've been a perfect meal...Oh well, but at least the company was perfect!!!!! Thank you, Maggie for celebrating with me!
Yours truly, Karen

1 comment:

Eileen and Karen said...

Yum!! Karen that sounds good!

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP