Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SLAP YA MAMA

We stopped by the Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning booth at the Fancy Food Show just as they were closing up their booth. The vendor offered us a couple of samples and scanned my badge. After the show I got an e-mail from the company telling me that they were sending out a box of their products. I got the box of goodies a couple of days ago.
I had used the little packets of seasoning that I got at the show and they were delicious! They made simple pork chops really perk up. I'm excited to try these other products. They sent Seafood Boil, Ettoufe sauce, Catfish Fry, Hot sauce, and 3 different types of seasoning mix.
I'll blog again when I make something with one of these products.
Thank you Slap Ya Mama!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP