Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Chance for Bliss- They need your help

A Chance for Bliss, Inc. Animal Sanctuary Check out the website. They are a non-profit animal sanctuary that take in all manor of animal, dogs, cats, horses, goats, anything that needs a home. With this down economy they need help raising money to feed all their "family". This is such a worth while organization. I have a geriatric horse and when we were changing stables I checked into this sanctuary because I didn't know if I would be able to afford to keep her, luckily I was able to keep her. I have yet to go physically visit the sanctuary, but it's on my list to do. Please help them maintain the quality of care, who knows when one day your beloved pet might need a place to live out its life.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP