Sunday, January 4, 2009

AIR HEAD

OK, more airport drama..well, not exactly drama just me being me. As we went through the security line, I started beeping when I went though the security point. The agent asked if I had any metal on me.. no, just rings but that never set off the security alarm. Oh, hey I have my cell phone in my pocket. The agent asked if I thought maybe it was metal.. Uh, no and he was looking at me like I was an idiot. He said what about all the parts inside? HUH??? Well, he said just put it in the bowl and send it through the X-ray machine. Ok, no problem I can do that. So doing that he once again says "you don't think your cell phone is metal?" I said no, I thought it was plastic.. he rolls his eyes and says what about the metal inside? HUH??? OK, I guess so.. He just rolls his eyes again and waves me through. Who knew? I didn't even think about the stuff inside the phone.. so now you know, cell phones make the security thing beep..
Sometimes I'm so blonde.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP