Sunday, December 14, 2008

MEET UP GROUP COOKIE EXCHANGE

These are the cookies I took to our cookie exchange. They are called Trios, basically 3 "thumb print" cookies put together with strawberry,raspberry, and apricot fillings. They look pretty and taste good but I don't think I'd make them again. I'd just make plain thumb print cookies, not as much work as these.

The cookie exchange was at Catherine's house and there were about 7 of us that showed up. All the cookies were different and all were really good.

All the cookies laid out, plus there were savory goodies that Catherine made. Besides my Trios there were Biscotti, Brownie bites with Reeses Peanut Buttercups in the middle, Candy Cane cookies, Monster cookies, a Chocolaty Meringue type cookie and a Date and raisin cookie (the healthy cookie). We all tried the various cookies along with the goodies that Catherine made.

Then we all got to take home a few of each cookies.. YUM!! After I got home I tried the cookies that I hadn't tried at Catherine's.. All the cookies were really good. Now I'm on a sugar overload, but that's the fun of the Christmas season!

Catherine~MUNCHIE MUSINGS will probably have a blog about the cookie exchange also, plus she probably remembers who brought what.


No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP