Monday, November 24, 2008

STOP THE WORLD CHARLIE HAS A COLD

Put a hold on the economic crisis, hold Thanksgiving, call the coroner, dig a grave.. Charlie has come down with a cold. I swear, I have never seen anyone who acts as if he is dying of a mere head cold. Actually, everyone reading should go out and buy stock in nasal spray... he lives on the stuff no matter how many times I tell him it's not good for him. He started sneezing on Sunday and then his head got stuffed up and he had a cold. I think it was the end of the world as we know it. He moaned and groaned and sniffled and snorted all to no avail.. I had no sympathy. He's been taking Sudafed and then complaining it makes him sleepy.. Heaven help us all if he should come down with a cough!!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ms. Munchie said...

The problem with nasal spray, and any doctor will tell you this, is that it is addictive! He needs to break the habit cold turkey. I've had to do this myself in the past. It takes about two days.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP