Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This is the time of year we are supposed to recall all the things we are thankful for. This is my list: my family, everyone is healthy and doing well. My husband who puts up with me, My friends who are always there for me. All the people I've met through my blog and different food groups and events, it's been a lot of fun and I've met a lot of great people. My horses are moved to a new stable which I love and they all are doing well. The fact that I've been lucky enough to maintain my lifestyle in the face of all this economic downturn. I'm really thankful that you all read my blog, which to this day still is an amazement to me.

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP