Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE

For a limited time only (I don't know when this ends) $89.00 for dinner for 2. Sunday thru Thursday. Tomorrow night we are going to Ruth's Chris for dinner to try out the special. I had them fax me the special menu. First Course: choice of one per guest: Caesar Salad, Steak House Salad,Louisiana Seafood Gumbo. Entree: Choice of one per guest: Fresh fish, Petite Fillet,NY Strip Steak (12oz),Roasted Free-Range Stuffed Chicken,Sizzling Blue Crab Cakes. Sides, 2 to share:Steamed Broccoli,Sauteed Mushrooms,Broiled Tomatoes,Creamed Spinach, Potatoes Au Gratin,Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Julienne Potatoes,Sweet Potato Casserole(my fav.),Ziti& Cheese.
Dessert: Choose one to share: Bread Pudding,Berries and Cream,Cheesecake,Ice cream, Sorbet,Apple Crumb Tart,Chef's Chocolate Selection.
I thought that was a pretty good selection and a good price. I'll let you know how how it is.

Also- tomorrow is delivery day for my fresh organic produce from Farm Fresh To You. It's kind of like waiting for Christmas to see what goodies you will be getting. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

girlLawyer said...

Oh man, that sounds really good!! And I've been craving steak lately! But tonight is also the Dining Out for Life event in Sacramento (http://www.diningoutforlife.com/Sacramento) and so I feel like I should go to that instead. I'm so conflicted!!

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP