Monday, April 21, 2008

The Best Caramel Sauce


I bought this the other day just to see how it tasted. I have had this brand of chocolate sauce and it is very good. Well, this is probably the best store bought caramel sauce I've tasted. It is made in Seattle and it can be found at the Pikes Place Market in Seattle, that is where I first tried the chocolate sauce. I found this one at The Nugget Market. On the back of the label it says "drizzle it on, spoon it on, Pour it on" how about just eat it straight out of the jar.. which I'm ashamed to say is just what I've been doing. Forget the ice cream just give me the caramel. It rivals my home made sauce, which I have to say is pretty damn good. So I thought I'd just share this with you caramel lovers that this is outrageously good stuff.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP