Sunday, October 28, 2007

HAPPINESS-Saturday

I went to Good Feet and got some arch supports. I have Plantar Facitis in both feet so walking has become quite an adventure. Saturdays are especially trying after I'm out with my horses.. walking becomes quite a challenge. I don't know why, whether it's the hard ground the shoes or what. After I leave the stable, I can barely walk. After getting the arch supports, it made a huge difference. My feet still hurt, but not half as bad. Today, it didn't hurt at all as long as I wore those supports. It cost a lot, but boy, it was worth it! I can walk especially after sitting and while standing for a time without looking like a 100 yr old woman trying to walk...
Happy feet dance!!! At least I can move my feet to dance.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP