Friday, January 29, 2010

SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

When I was at a cooking class a couple of weeks ago one of the women at our table was telling us about the new beater blade that has a rubber edge so it scrapes the bowl as it beats. It so happened that we took Sue to San Francisco right after that and we went to Sur le Table and I had a chance to take a look at it. Of course I had to have it and it works great! No more stopping and scraping down the sides of the bowl and it even gets down to the bottom of the bowl. I think this is one of the best things I've bought in a long time. It sells for around $25.00-$30.00 depending on the make and model of your mixer.

1 comment:

Simply Life said...

wow that does look like a handy tool to have around the kitchen!

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP