Monday, June 15, 2009

GOLFING ON POCKET RD

I guess with enough imagination or not enough of a mind you can play golf anywhere. I was stopped at a light on Pocket Rd and Freeport Blvd, a guy was standing on the sidewalk taking swings like he was playing golf. He took a big swing and I guess it must have been a really good long drive by the looks of how he was watching his ball. He put his hand up to his eyes and cocked his head one way then the other and bent to get better view of the ball sailing way across Pocket Rd. The light turned and as I drove past he was still watching his ball sailing away, I hope he hit the green where ever it was.
This must be my month for the strange people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too funny. I think I'll try fishing on Pocket Road.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP