Friday, November 21, 2008

Sacramento made it into Zagat

I received the Zagat Restaurant Guide today in the mail. Apparently some time ago I took a Zagat survey and they sent the guide to me as a thank you. I've heard a lot lately that Sacramento finally made it into Zagat, from what I was hearing I thought it was just one restaurant but quite a few made it in there, 20 to be exact.
The Top Food Ranking were: La Bonne Soupe,The Kitchen,The Waterboy,Mulvaney's, Biba,Ella,Hawks,Tuli Bistro,Mikuni,and Kru. Other Noteworthy Places were:Bidwell Street Bistro,Boulevard Bistro,Firehouse,Frank Fat's,Lemon Grass,Mason's,Ostera Fasulu,Paragary's,Tower Cafe, and Zocalo.
While I agree with most of the picks, some are a little questionable. At least we made the guide, guess that means Sacramento is finally growing up and moving into the big league..nice to see.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP