Monday, November 17, 2008

CHICAGO FIRE PIZZA

Groan....I'm stuffed. Tonight the Dining Meet UP Group met at Chicago Fire Pizza on J St. This was the first anniversary of the group. I'd never been to Chicago and had heard both good and bad about it. It's either the best pizza or over rated. Katherine had had ordered the stuffed pizza, the original and the vegetarian thin crust.. I loved the stuffed the original was good but the thin crust as just OK. I also had the baked artichoke which was really good. I'm not sure which is better Banderas or Chicago Fire.. quite a toss up. It was a fun evening as usual. There were about 9 of us, I had a great time. No pictures because I was too into the pizza. I think pizza is my favorite food. I even like frozen pizza. Though, if I had to choose it's hard to decide if I like Mazullo's or Romas.. that is kind of like comparing apples and oranges both are great pizzas but totally different... anyway Chicago Fire is good, better than I thought it would be I'm happy to report.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP