Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Stable.. forgot to take pictures

I went out to my soon to be new stable this afternoon. We had been talking to the owner earlier this week and he said they were having a barn party so stop by. I did and how cute it was.. they had a jump house for the kids and the area was all decorated for Halloween. They had hay bales and pumpkins and a scavenger hunt for the kids. I was so impressed. I met a few of the other horse owners who were all very nice. There was tons of food and drinks. How fun! I stayed for a little while but had to get home. We will be taking the horses over there next Saturday. That will be nice since the stable is located in Freeport about 10 min. or less from home compared to the half an hour or more to get out to Elverta now. The place is beautiful with lots of trees and lots of space to ride. I'll be taking pictures in the next couple of weeks as we get settled over there. Yes, I got totally engrossed in talking to the other horse people and for got about taking pictures this time and here everything was so cute.. dumb

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP