Friday, May 9, 2008

2nd DELIVERY FROM FARM FRESH TO YOU

My 2nd delivery from Farm Fresh to You . This week I got a couple of bunches of baby lettuce, another bunch of asparagus, 2 onions, another bunch of cilantro, more mushrooms( but this time they were very nice), another bunch of carrots, 2 stalks of rhubarb, 2 baskets of strawberries and 4 pink lady apples. Everything was really nice and fresh looking.
Guess I'll make a strawberry rhubarb tart or something. I roasted a rib roast tonight and threw in some of the carrots and asparagus.
I'm very happy with my delivery of organic veggies.. everything is very fresh and beautiful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rib Roast...my favorite. Do you make Yorkshire pudding? The produce sounds nice.

I was going to go to the farmers market today..but we went to brunch instead.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP