Friday, April 25, 2008

FARM FRESH TO YOU SPINACH SALAD

Tonight for dinner I used the spinach and mushrooms from the delivery of vegetables from Farm Fresh to You. The spinach was beautiful, I just have to remember to really wash all my vegetables well.
After going through all the vegetables I found that everything was very beautiful, well, other than the mushrooms... as you can see they were not the best. The thing I like best is that everything is so fresh that it will last pretty well as opposed to produce at the grocery store which has been sitting either on the shelf or warehouse for who knows how long.
As I said, it's probably not the most economical way to go, but for freshness and convenience I think I'm very happy. I'm lazy, lets face it. If someone will bring it to my door I'm sold. Plus, I hardly ever buy fruits and vegetables. Every once in a while we will have a complete dinner of salad and an entree with vegetable. Mostly we have meat and maybe rice.. or just pasta or whatever, now we can actually have salad and vegetables with the entree. Wow, a healthier meal.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP