Monday, January 14, 2008

UPDATE ON DINING AT SPATARO

Here is a quick update and corrections on our dinner.. since I couldn't remember who had what. The Zin was from Sobon Estates. Mel had the Calamari Friti and the braised lamb shanks, Phil had the Carbonara.. they make the best and fried fish balls.. don't know what they were called but everyone proclaimed they were very good. All this updated information I got from the Sac.Food Group Forum thanks to Dave.. so I'm not responsible for this update : )
I love lamb shanks so that prompted me to pick some up at the grocery store on Sunday and I'll be fixing them in a couple of days. If you have the Joy of Cooking the recipie in there is great. I think they call them trotters. I just tweak it a little.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP