Monday, October 22, 2007

Happiness Monday

I have something to be happy about today! My daughter,her husband and daughter all had to evacuate from their home in Poway, in SoCal. They evacuated before the order came because it got hard to breath and my daughter is pregnant and they decided all that black smoke couldn't be good for the baby. They are now all settled at the Grand Hyatt in down town San Diego. A friend took the cats and the snake so they don't have to worry about the pets. Their best friends are also at the Hyatt with them. Boy, did I raise that kid right or what.. no sleeping on cots in some high school gym or at Qualcom Park.. No.. they go to the Hyatt. I'm just glad they are safe.. I hope their home is.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP