Sunday, September 9, 2007

DUHH..

OK, maybe I shouldn't admit that I'm this dumb or maybe I should just chalk it up to a senior moment. I decided to run the car through the car wash after I got some gas today... did you know that if you don't roll up the window you also get washed? I punched in the wash code, drove in and just as the water started to spray it dawned on me that I hadn't rolled up the drivers side window... well just as I'm rolling it up the spray is coming!! Quick roll up, but you know windows just have a mind of their own and don't go as quickly as you want it to unless something is going to get stuck in there like fingers (that's another story)they the shut at the speed of light. Needless to say I got wet.. luckily the window closed just as the full spray reached the window. That has to be right up there with one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I feel better now. That is hilarious!!

Right up there with putting my car keys in the frig.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP