Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well Damn.........

Here I was feeling so good about being carded... it turns out that it is now the policy of all the airports I guess. I was back at the airport on Thursday night and stopped off to have beer to kill time before my flight. Yes, I got carded again and this time the couple in back of me got carded also, they were much older too. The waitress said they got in trouble, so now everyone has to be carded. On the way home from San Diego I was in the bar (is there a pattern here?)again, I got carded. It must be all airports.. Oh well, the fantasy was good while it lasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the airport in Portland, and had a glass of beer. I didn't get carded. Damn!

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP