Monday, November 14, 2011

Duncan Hines Triple Chocolate cupcakes



At the Foodbuzz Festival this year one of the goodies in our swag bag was a box of Duncan Hines Triple chocolate cake mix.  I made up some cupcakes today.  In the box is the regular bag of cake mix plus there is a bag of chocolate fudge and chocolate chip mix.  Add water to this mix and let it sit while mixing up the cake batter.  After you put the batter into a cake pan or in my case cupcake tins you put a dollop of this fudge mixture on top of each cupcake and bake.  What result is a fudgey center in the cupcake or cake.   I've always used Duncan Hines cake mixes so I know they always come out great.  And they did.  The cupcakes are moist and fudgey.  I frosted them with both chocolate and vanilla butter cream frosting.  Don't think they will last long.


cupcake with a fudge center

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP