Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April Foodzie Tasting Box

It's been now 6 months since I started subscribing to Foodzie Tasting Box. I discovered it last year at Sunset's annual open house in Menlo Park. Each month you receive an introductory box of samplings of different edibles that's featured from various parts of the United States.
I'm sharing with you my April box because in addition to the edible goodies, I also received a beautiful customed handcrafted cheese/tasting board. The edibles received were: Horseradish Dill Mustard (Brooklyn, NY), Thousand Layer Spice Cake (Tuczon, AZ, which was yummy!), Plantain Chips (S.F., CA), Ginger Snapdragon Cookies (Waitsfield, VT, very gingery & divine!!), Almon Granola (Monterey, MA, very good & fresh), & Toffee Nut Bars (Foster City, CA, good & not too sweet)



And, of course, after tasting each one, you can order whichever one you like/love!!! Yours truly, Karen

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP