Thursday, August 6, 2009

LAYERED BROWNIES W/ WHITE-CHOCOLATE CARAMEL AND COCOA NIB GELATO

Whew! long title but I was going through my new issue of Bon Appetite and came across this desert. The picture just looked so good but I didn't read which restaurant it was from. It's from our own Hawks! I don't remember ever seeing this on their menu but it looks so good, I'm thinking of making the brownies. The recipe is long and involved, but not that hard to do, go get the latest issue of Bon Appetite and check it out.. it's the restaurant issue and it has a lot of recipes from various restaurants that I'm going to try making. The other in particular is the Soft Cooked Eggs with Onion Soubise,Caviar and Potato Chips by Chef David Chang of Momofuko Ko in NY... that might be the first I try. This is an outstanding issue.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP