Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BANDERA IS DOING WELL

I know I've blogged about Bandera several times but we went there Sunday night for dinner. What I wanted to say is that the place was packed! It was rainy and cold and a Sunday for petes sake.. I didn't think I'd need a reservation. We went around 7:00 and had a 35 min. wait. We waited only because it was so rainy and it was nice and warm in there and I didn't want be riding around in the rain looking for another place. I didn't like waiting but it was good to see that at least this restaurant was doing well in this economy. I guess because no matter what people say about Banderas, it is consistently good. I'll make a reservation the next time, I hope they are still busy.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP