Friday, October 3, 2008

Ahh...

I know, I haven't been writing about food much, there hasn't been anything new and exciting lately. This is just about relaxation and pampering yourself. Massage Envy is popping up in all the strip malls in Sacramento. One opened up recently at Lake Crest Village in the Greenhaven area. I went a couple of weeks ago and had a massage. It's kind of the 99 cents store of Spa's. But.. for a no frills place, they do a damn good job. For $39.00 for the first massage you can't beat the price. The catch is they want you to join the Wellness Club for $59.00 a month but if you intend to have a massage at least once a month it is a good deal. After your first visit a 60min. massage is 59.00 if your not in the club, in the club it's $39.00. My girlfriend and I went tonight and she signed up for the Club so I get a free massage next time. I feel great.. no more back pain. I think it is well worth it. I intend to go at least once a month if not more often.

3 comments:

Ms. Munchie said...

So basically it's $59 + $39 for a one hour massage? My thought is that they've got fresh out of school masseurs. Can you quit at any time?
I have a GREAT gal that, if you go monthly, is $75 for 1.5 hours. One hour is too short for me any more. Even better is that I get it pre-tax dollars because I put it on my work's Flexelect account. Just needed a prescription from my chiro.

Rajesh &Shankari said...

I get a massage at Body Bliss in Folsom. It is $40 and she did a deep stone massage.It is the best I have had so far. And she is not fresh out of school :)

Eileen and Karen said...

They may be or not be just out of school but they do a good job. My friend goes to the school for 35.00 and she says they are very good. The guy I had last night was really good. It's close and have convenient hours so I'm happy with the service I get

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP