Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE FURminator


That is Duke with his favorite "brush". If you have a dog or cat that is shedding... this is the tool for you. It removes tons of fur.. in fact I feel kind of bad, Duke has a little bald spot where I got a little carried away. It is rather expensive at 39.00 up to 59.00 for a larger one. It works on both dogs and cats. This one is supposed to be for short haired animals but I found it worked just as well on our long haired cat. All the animals love it and it gets out tons of hair and helps with shedding process. I had seen it before at Petco but didn't want to spend that kind of money for something I didn't know would work or not. My dog groomer was using it the other day when she was over bathing the dogs.. took tons of hair out of Moose. Riley doesn't shed as much. She thought it was the best thing invented so I went out and got one. It really does work well.
We all love it.
_Eileen_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got the FURminator too and I think we overdid it because now the cat looks like it has some hair loss disease--has your kitty's fur grown back?

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP