Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FARM FRESH TO YOU

I just signed up with Farm Fresh to You to have fresh organic vegetables delivered to my home every other week. This is similar to Soil Born Farms here in Sacramento but this group has a wider choice of deliveries (once a week, every other week or 3rd or 4th week delivery) and different size boxes. You can also specify what you would never like to see in your box. The boxes start at 21.95 (small). FFTY is the website which tells you all about the farm in the Caypay Valley. I am starting out with the regular box every other week to see how it goes. I may end up getting the smaller box if we have a lot left over since there is only the 2 of us. I can always give away the produce I can't use. My first delivery should be on the 24th. Thursday is the delivery day for the Sacramento area. I will post again after I get my box next week. I'm looking forward to see what I will be getting. Friday the website should provide me an idea of what will be in the box. Stay tuned

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome to SELL me what you don't want.

Rajesh &Shankari said...

I have been considering to use them for a very long time. Tell me what you think and I will then decide

Unknown said...

I am intrigued, let me know how that goes, I was just researching it the other day. =)

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP