Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TIP OF THE DAY

Do you know how much hair there is on the bed when 2 dogs wrestle? Today I went into the bedroom after the dogs got through wrestling on the bed..what a mess! I got out the lint roller and used about half of it trying to get all the dog hair off the pillows etc. I found a better way, rubber gloves. I had read about it somewhere and it works great. Just a regular pair of rubber surgical gloves, put it on run it across the area you want to pick the hair up off of and Voila.. it gathers all the hair into a clump so it can be picked up and disposed of. Works a whole lot better than the lint roller and is a lot cheaper and reusable. If you don't have any, the next time your at the doctor's sneak a pair.. your sitting there waiting for him/her anyway, it will give you something to do ; )
OK I could have washed everything but I was just too lazy to strip the bed. Besides they will be back on the bed again this evening (they are banned the rest of the day) and we'll have to go through it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP