Thursday, March 6, 2008

NO THOUGHTS

I've been meaning to write something.... I guess you call it writers block... no thoughts. I'll have a few things after the weekend which seems packed with lots of eating. Charlie Palmers on Friday night.. Misu in Roseville on Sat. night and Akebono on Freeport on Sunday for lunch. By the way if anyone reading this is interested in joining us for lunch on Sunday feel free.. it's a food group meet up and anyone and everyone is invited. 11:30 at Akebono 4960 Freeport Blvd. the same shopping center as Rite Aid and Filco.
On another note.. Mel of Cooking Schmooking..No Problem was talking about loosing 30lbs.. Please don't. I will find those 30lbs. It's been said that "you never
loose the weight, someone else finds it". That someone is usually me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Eileen...I just love ya! I know you will not find my 30. See ya Sunday!

Hell, you do very well blogging. Love your blog!

My blog, on the other hand, is just lazy. I am okay with that.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP