Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS STRESS

Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time for Christmas stress. It seems the push starts earlier and earlier every year. I still haven't recovered from last Christmas.
I refused to do the Black Friday thing after Thanksgiving but I've been shopping online a lot lately. I don't have a lot of gifts go get, thank goodness. It seems the older I get the more I hate the crowds, I just don't have the patience any more.
Next is the cookie baking binge...putting up the tree, probably a couple of days before Christmas,keeping the cats out of the tree and the dogs from knocking ornaments off with their tails. Deciding on a menu for Christmas eve dinner and Christmas dinner.
Thank goodness for grand kids, they make it all worthwhile.. if it wasn't for kids I think I'd just go off to the Bahamas and sit on the beach with a Pina Colada.. that doesn't sound too bad does it?

No comments:

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP